Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Weekends are a time to recharge and gear up for the week ahead. That’s why we offer late checkout on Sundays and extended breakfast hours all weekend long.
- Move Well – Westin Hotels & Resorts Partners with Charity Miles Motivating Travelers to Move with Purpose. Charity Miles is a free, award-winning app that enables you to earn money for charity whenever you walk, run, bike or otherwise move through your day. Charity Miles partners with over 40 of the world’s top charities and are supported by mission-driven companies like Westin. *From June through August 2018, Westin will contribute one U.S. dollar per mile earned for any charity featured on the Charity Miles app, up to U.S. $25,000, for anyone who works out through the Westin portal of the Charity Miles app. Visit our Westin WORKOUT Fitness Studio (located Lobby Level) and get your walk/run on!
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *independently owned and operated.
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina. Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm. Enjoy the new Time Stands Still cocktail and sharables menu featuring Shishito Peppers or Tuna Poke and pair with an Alice in Wonderland inspired drink like the “who Painted the Roses Red” or “Tea Time”.
- Sleep Well – With the help of Clean the World, Westin initiated an unprecedented sustainability program to collect, process, and reweave discarded Heavenly Bed linens, transforming them into thousands of pairs of pajamas to be donated to children in need whose circumstances can contribute to shortened, more fragmented sleep habits. Support this cause by purchasing a pair of these pajamas. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Delivering Good, a non-profit organization, supporting our efforts to give children in need the opportunity to Sleep Well.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—8:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family. Ask about our “Associates Summer Picks” cocktails.
- Community Spirit –ROOT BEER FLOAT DAY, August 10, 2018. I scream, you scream, we all scream for…Root Beer Floats! We’re offering #FloatsForKids to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (@CMNHospitals). When you get a root beer float on August 10, from 1pm-3pm in our Landmark Lobby you can also donate to this special cause. Floats will also be featured daily in Caruso’s August 6—10.
- Around Town – San Francisco Fourth of July Pub Crawl & Hot Dog Eating Contest – the best way to celebrate Independence Day in San Francisco! Join us for a crazy pub crawl in the Marina leading right up to the celebratory San Francisco Fireworks on Wednesday night. Enjoy some great holiday drink specials and feel free to wear your favorite red, white, or blue outfit! Check in at Bar None anytime from 2PM to 7PM and enjoy $3 drink specials at all bars. Drink specials will be available from 2PM to 10PM. Contest will take place at HOLLOW COW. FIREWORKS—July 4. Take your fireworks viewing to the next level by watching the show on a historic ship. The SS Jeremiah O’Brien is docked in Fisherman’s Wharf, which guarantees you’ll have the best view in town.World Cup Rugby Sevens – this July 20 to 22 all eyes of the world’s rugby community will be turned toward San Francisco, as AT&T Park plays host to the 2018 Rugby World Cup Sevens tournament. A lightning-paced version of Rugby Union, Rugby Sevens is one of the fastest growing sports in the world, with iconic tournaments such as the Hong Kong, and Vegas Sevens, equally famous for sporting excellence and infamous for the partying that goes on in the stands. Outside Lands Music Festival 8/10-12;
Outside Lands is one of the largest San Francisco events in August. This three-day music festival features more than 70 well-known artists on multiple stages, as well as local food, wine, and beer vendors. Each year it’s held in Golden Gate Park near the Polo Field. An Evening with Ellen DeGeneres 8/15, 16, 17
Comedian Ellen DeGeneres is coming to San Francisco for three nights of comedy. For the first time in 15 years, DeGeneres will take the stage for a night of stand-up comedy. Davies Symphony Hall.
- UNWIND – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- WORK WELL – “SUPERFOODSRX™ MEETING BREAKS Fuel Productivity; Work – and feel – your best with nutritious snacks and nourishing smoothies that give you the energy you need to power through any project.
- EAT WELL – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant and enjoy our new Summer menu offering Dungeness Crab Chowder with Anchor Steam Beer and Muenster Cheese or the Pacific Rock Fish Salad.