Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Howard Mutz, Hotel Historian, firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® are now one powerful program. Earn and redeem seamlessly with 6,700 extraordinary hotels across 29 brands — more hotels where you want to go. Enjoy elevated Elite benefits and consistent Elite status recognition at all hotels across 29 brands. Simplify your experience — one account, profile, login, points balance and Elite-night balance. Seamlessly access everything through our websites and apps, and when you call Member Support. Where will your next journey take you?
- Move Well – Rise & Ride With Westin + Peloton; Discover the state-of-the-art Peloton bike in Westin fitness centers and guest rooms at over 50 locations across the U.S. and join live studio cycling classes led by world class instructors.
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *Independently owned and operated.
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina. Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm.
- Sleep Well – Westin Hotels is committed to enhancing your well-being one night at a time. Our Sleep Well Lavender Balm, infused with the calming essential oils from lavender and chamomile, can now be experienced nightly at home in a full-size rollerball. To help ease you into sound slumber, roll onto your temples or wrists before bedtime.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—6:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family.
- Unwind – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- Work Well – Our streamlined workstations provide paper, pens, glasses, water and other thoughtful touches, keeping your meeting space open and clear.
- Eat Well – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant – Traveling well and eating well can go hand in hand. Recharge with our selection of delicious SuperFoodsRx dishes, packed with powerful nutrients to energize and fuel your day.