Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Howard Mutz, Hotel Historian, firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® are now one powerful program. Earn and redeem seamlessly with 6,700 extraordinary hotels across 29 brands — more hotels where you want to go. Enjoy elevated Elite benefits and consistent Elite status recognition at all hotels across 29 brands. Simplify your experience — one account, profile, login, points balance and Elite-night balance. Seamlessly access everything through our websites and apps, and when you call Member Support. Where will your next journey take you?
- Move Well – Rise & Ride With Westin + Peloton; Discover the state-of-the-art Peloton bike in Westin fitness centers and guest rooms at over 50 locations across the U.S. and join live studio cycling classes led by world class instructors.
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *Independently owned and operated.
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina. Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm.
- Sleep Well – Westin Hotels is committed to enhancing your well-being one night at a time. Our Sleep Well Lavender Balm, infused with the calming essential oils from lavender and chamomile, can now be experienced nightly at home in a full-size rollerball. To help ease you into sound slumber, roll onto your temples or wrists before bedtime.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—6:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family.
- Unwind – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- Work Well – Our streamlined workstations provide paper, pens, glasses, water and other thoughtful touches, keeping your meeting space open and clear.
- Eat Well – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant – Traveling well and eating well can go hand in hand. Recharge with our selection of delicious SuperFoodsRx dishes, packed with powerful nutrients to energize and fuel your day.
- Around Town – S.F. Restaurant Week, January 23 – 31 2019, San Francisco restaurants, Get a special deal on a fixed-price lunch or dinner meal at 130 restaurants during SF Restaurant Week. Valentine’s Day cruise, February 14 – 17, 2019, Enjoy brunch or dinner with views of the bay on the San Francisco Valentine’s Cruises from Hornblower, which depart from Pier 3 on The Embarcadero, or Berkeley. Electronic game festival, February 21, 2019 (6 to 9 p.m.), Join 500 people at Winter Play: San Francisco Game Expo to check out 50 new games and visit developer booths at Microsoft Reactor. Chinese New Year Parade, February 23, 2019, See beautiful floats, elaborate costumes, ferocious lions, exploding firecrackers, and Miss Chinatown USA at the free Chinese New Year Parade, which begins at the corner of 2nd Street and Market Street. Free unless you reserve bleacher seats. Chowder Festival, February 23 – 24, 2019, Buy tasting tickets to sample the clam chowder that costumed chefs prepare along the boardwalk at the Clam Chowder Cook Off & Festival in Santa Cruz.