Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Howard Mutz, Hotel Historian, firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only. Now Celebrating 115 Years of History On Union Square.
- History & Tradition Ring True at The Westin St. Francis – Since the hotel’s grand debut on March 21, 1904, The Westin St. Francis, renowned for historical elegance and old world grandeur, has held a special place in hearts and minds throughout the world. “Meet me under the clock!” This time-honored refrain has echoed throughout the halls of The Westin St. Francis for more than a century. Built in 1856, the Great Magneta Clock made an arduous steamer trip from Europe around Cape Horn in 1907, and was officially dedicated on November 30, 1907. This Viennese timepiece introduced to the West, and was installed in its place of honor in the grand lobby following the hotel’s recovery from The Great 1906 San Francisco Earthquake.
- Play Well – Marriott Bonvoy™ is the new name for our combined loyalty programs including Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG®. Marriott Bonvoy means good travel — this idea guides everything that we do. That’s why we’re creating a world of travel opportunities, centered on you. Marriott Bonvoy is a new perspective on what you already know and expect: unparalleled member benefits and recognition. Marriott Bonvoy connects you to new experiences in extraordinary places. Click here to learn more: https://members.marriott.com/
- Move Well – Stretch With TRX Before Your Run~ Our Gear Lending, RunWESTIN and Run Concierge programs prove that we’re with runners every step of the way. Now we’ve collaborated with TRX to curate pre-run workouts, perfect for use during your stay. They deliver improved and pain-free mechanics so you can run longer and stronger.
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *Independently owned and operated.
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina. Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm.
- Sleep Well – Sound slumber is essential to your well-being. Refuel your body and mind with truly restorative sleep in the award-winning Heavenly Bed.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—6:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family.
- Unwind – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- Work Well – BOOK YOUR NEXT MEETING~Our newly renovated space “St. Francis Heights” atop the 32nd floor of the Tower is the ideal space for your next meeting. Choose from two spectacular rooms Mission Bay or Golden Gate, boasting floor to ceiling windows and a breathtaking 360 degree view.
- Eat Well – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant – Traveling well and eating well can go hand in hand. Recharge with our selection of delicious SuperFoodsRx dishes, packed with powerful nutrients to energize and fuel your day.