Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG® are now one powerful program. Earn and redeem seamlessly with 6,700 extraordinary hotels across 29 brands — more hotels where you want to go. Enjoy elevated Elite benefits and consistent Elite status recognition at all hotels across 29 brands. Simplify your experience — one account, profile, login, points balance and Elite-night balance. Seamlessly access everything through our websites and apps, and when you call Member Support. Where will your next journey take you?
- Move Well – Rise & Ride With Westin + Peloton; Discover the state-of-the-art Peloton bike in Westin fitness centers and guest rooms at over 50 locations across the U.S. and join live studio cycling classes led by world class instructors.
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *independently owned and operated.
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina. Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm. Enjoy the new Time Stands Still cocktail and sharables menu featuring Shishito Peppers or Tuna Poke and pair with an Alice in Wonderland inspired drink like the “who Painted the Roses Red” or “Tea Time”.
- Sleep Well – Ready for a bedtime snack? Try the Westin Sleep Well Menu, a curated selection of sleep-enhancing superfoods developed in partnership with SuperFoodsRx and available through in-room dining.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—8:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family. Ask about our “Associates Summer Picks” cocktails.
- Unwind – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- Work Well – Our streamlined workstations provide paper, pens, glasses, water and other thoughtful touches, keeping your meeting space open and clear.
- Eat Well – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant and enjoy our new Summer menu offering Dungeness Crab Chowder with Anchor Steam Beer and Muenster Cheese or the Pacific Rock Fish Salad.
- Around Town – 23rd Annual Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival—Held at Ghirardelli Square benefiting the nonprofit Project Open Hand. September 8th and 9th from 12pm-5pm; experience Chocolate School, Live Culinary Demonstrations, Chocolate Tastings and the popular Ghirardelli Chocolate Lounge! Beach Street vendors sample their favorite chocolate delicacies; premium wine, beer, spirits and live music. SHOP at Urban Air Market: Hayes Valley Fall—Urban Air Market invites conscious shoppers to discover the best in apparel and accessories, home goods, and body products at their LAST market of the year! In addition to shopping your heart out from 150 emerging designers, you can enjoy live music and activities. Location: Octavia St. at Hayes St. on Sunday, September 16th from 11am – 6pm. FREE to attend! 1st Annual KIDS CARNIVAL — Step right up to the first annual FREE Kids Carnival at the historic Palace of Fine Arts atrium for acrobat performances, stilt walkers, Zip-line, carnival games, face painting, paint station, large bubbles, musical acts, carnival fare for all ages. Saturday September 29. Doors open at 11am. FleetWeekSF—The annual San Francisco Fleet Week • Parade of Ships will take place on Friday, October 5, 2018 when the first US Navy ships enter the San Francisco Bay under the Golden Gate Bridge just before Noon, preceded by the SFFD Fireboat. October 1—8. The San Francisco Fall Art & Antiques Show Opening Night Preview Gala, October 10 | Show Days: October 11 – 14— now in its 37th year; is held at Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture; presenting the finest art and antiques dealers from around the world; live music, caviar and vodka bars, flowing champagne, sumptuous buffets and the first glimpse of the best art and antiques.