SOCIAL EVENTS & WEDDINGS
A History of Grand Events
For over 100 years The Westin St Francis has been chosen by socialites, royalty and business leaders for their most important social events and weddings. The Westin St. Francis’s superb location at the helm of Union Square, glamorous venues and impeccable service and cuisine set the stage for perfectly extraordinary celebrations. Gala events at The Westin St. Francis give philanthropists an evening as unforgettable as the charities they support.
Weddings at The Westin St. Francis
As the only hotel located on Union Square, The Westin St. Francis is a magnificent setting for San Francisco weddings. Enchant your guests with a stylish ambiance where stately marble columns, ornate balconies, and intricate woodworking transport you to the elegance of yesteryear. Choose from more than 56,000 square feet of opulent venues - where sleek furnishings and commanding views of the Golden Gate Bridge infuse your special day with a romantic flair. A welcoming destination for intimate affairs or lavish celebrations, our San Francisco wedding reception venues set the stage for an unforgettable start to your life together. Exchange vows and dance the night away 32 floors high above the city in Victor’s and Alexandra’s or in the timeless magnificence of The Colonial Ballroom. These exceptional ballrooms are magical and the logical choice for your once in a lifetime experience.
- Over 56,000 square feet of function space , including 34 distinctive rooms, all wired with the latest technology
- The Imperial Floor , located on the 32nd floor of the Tower Building, featuring two spectacular private rooms - Victor's and Alexandra's - with sparkling views of San Francisco through floor to ceiling french pane windows
- Grand Ballroom , a majestic setting 10,700 square feet in size, comfortably accommodating up to a 1,500 person reception, or 1,100 people seated
- The Colonial Room , featuring a gold-leaf ceiling, an ornate balcony overlooking the room, and a brilliant Tuscan mural, ideal for formal events of up to a 400 person reception, or 300 people seated
- Award-winning concierge
- Expert event planning, onsite
- Award-winning culinary staff, offering creative, custom-designed gourmet selections
- Learn more about PSAV, our in-house AV provider
- Customized menu options
- Valet parking
- View a complete list of room options & layouts.
Impeccable Services For San Francisco Wedding Receptions
Experience the grandeur of the past - coupled with contemporary luxury and style - at The Westin St. Francis. As a signature San Franciscan treasure, this landmark hotel has kept legendary watch over Union Square since 1904. To request more information or reserve space at our San Francisco wedding hotel, call 415-733-1255 - or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.