ST. FRANCIS RENEWAL SPA
Escape to a vibrant urban sanctuary at The Westin St. Francis on Union Square, where a soothing realm of indulgent therapies awaits to wash away hassles and stress. Discover a luxurious remedy to long days of San Francisco sightseeing or marathon boardroom sessions. Indulge in a total experience for the senses with decadent offerings designed to transcend and transform, from shiatsu massages and aromatherapy to our Pacific Pleasure Sea Salt Glow and organic facial.
All services include complimentary day use of the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. 72-hour advance reservations recommended. 24-hour 100% cancellation policy does apply. Spa services are available for guests 16 years and older (subject to limitation and parental supervision).
- Massage Therapy
- Body Treatments
- Skincare Services
- Waxing Services
- Nail Services
- Spa Packages
- Wedding Spa Services Brochure
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Reflexive Foot Therapy: 25 minutes, $60
- Heavenly Express-Shoulder, Neck and Back: 25 minutes, $60
- Tips to Toes: 25 minutes, $60
- Swedish Massage: 50 minutes, $100; 75 minutes, $140
- Mom 2B: 50 minutes, $110
- Shiatsu: 50 minutes, $110; 75 minutes, $150
- Sports Massage: 50 minutes, $110; 75 minutes, $150
- St. Francis Renewal: 50 minutes, $110; 75 minutes, $150
- Deep Tissue: 50 minutes, $120; 75 minutes, $160
- Thai Massage, 50 minutes $120; 75 minutes $160
- Hot Stone Therapy: 50 minutes, $140; 75 minutes $195
- In-Room Swedish Massage: 50 minutes $140; 75 minutes $195
- The Combo: 50 minutes, $140; 75 minutes, $195
- Revive Face Massage: 25 minutes $60
- Add-on Services:
- Aroma Boost: $10
- De-Stress Eye Treatment: $10
- Luminous Lip Treatment: $10
- Eternity Essential Oil Wrap: 50 minutes, $120
- Golden Gate Glycolic Body Treatment: 50 minutes, $120
- Pacific Pleasure Sea Salt Glow: 50 minutes, $120
- The California Sunless Tan: 65 minutes, $120
- Facial Rejuvenator: 30 minutes, $65
- The St. Francis: 50 minutes, $110; 75 minutes, $140
- Gentlemen's: 50 minutes, $110; 75 minutes, $140
- Organic Facial: 50 min $115; 75 mins $145
- Anti-Oxidant: 50 minutes, $115; 75 minutes, $145
- The Signature Facial - 75 Minutes, $160
- The Ultimate: 75 minutes, $160
- Back Facial: 50 minutes, $110
- De-Stress Eye Treatment $10
- Luminous Lip Treatment $10
- Waxing services are available by appointment
- Fees range from $20-$80
- Eyebrow: $30
- Lip: $20
- Chin: $20
- Half Arm $35
- Full Arm $45
- Underarm: $30
- Back: $60
- Half leg: $45
- Full leg: $80
- Chest: $50
- Bikini-Female: $50
- Bikini-Male: $70
- Classic Manicure: $30
- Classic Pedicure: $40
- French Manicure: $35
- French Pedicure: $45
- Spa Manicure: $50
- Spa Pedicure: $60
- Spa French Manicure: $55
- Spa French Pedicure: $65
- Paraffin Treatment: $20
- Polish Change: $15
- Nurturing Milk Bath Manicure: $40 / Pedicure $50
- Removal of Gel, Shellac or Artificial nails & manicure $50
- Shellac Manicure (1 hour treatment time): $50
- Shellac Pedicure (1 hour treatment time): $50
- Spa Shellac Manicure (1 hr. 15 min.): $70
- Spa Shellac Pedicure (1 hr. 15 min.): $70
St. Francis Sampler:
Choose two 50-minute services and one 25-minute service. Includes a 2-course lunch in The Oak Room Restaurant.
Jet Lag Relief:
Eternity essential oil wrap, neck and shoulder rejuvenator, and a tips to toes massage plus a Sweet & Salty Trio amenity delivered to your guestroom.
Spa pedicure and St. Francis facial. Includes a split of Freixenet Sparkling wine. Packages are inclusive of a 20% gratuity.
Active Release Techniques (ART)
Every ART session is actually a combination of examination and treatment. The ART provider uses his or her hands to evaluate the texture, tightness and movement of muscles, fascia, tendons, ligaments and nerves. Abnormal tissues are treated by combining precisely directed tension with very specific patient movements.
These treatment protocols - over 500 specific moves - are unique to ART. They allow providers to identify and correct the specific problems that are affecting each individual patient. ART is not a cookie-cutter approach.
- ART is patented because it is different than anything else.
- Over 500 treatment moves or "protocols."
- A very advanced "feel" for the tissues and their texture, tension and movement.
Shorten the tissue, apply a contact tension and lengthen the tissue or make it slide relative to the adjacent tissue.
ο 25 minutes: $60
ο 50 minutes: $110
A 20% service charge will be added to the price of package services covering gratuities for the therapist.
Prices and services are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. For reservations, please contact (415) 774-0357.
Request Spa Reservations or call 415-774-0357.