Thank you for your interest in The Westin St. Francis’ newest meeting facility, the state-of-the-art Cisco TelePresence Technology. Guests and corporate clients are brought together in a true-to-life meeting setting. Participants in all locations connect at the table and are able to meet face-to-face utilizing ultra hi-definition video, superior audio and life-size imagery of all participants. Doing business in San Francisco and globally is now easier and more affordable. This public facility offers users who do not have telepresence rooms within their company, access to this cutting-edge technology at an affordable per hour rental rate.
The Cisco Telepresence public room at The Westin St. Francis is developed in partnership with Tata Communications, part of the global network of public Suites, giving you access to the largest number Telepresence facilities in the world. Starwood is pleased to offer a network of Cisco Telepresence Suites throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, both in major business centers and emerging markets.
- Affordable hourly rates to walk-in customers
- 24x7 availability with full hospitality amenities provided by Starwood hotels
- Tata Communications’ concierge services help with scheduling, reservations, call launch, monitoring, and reporting
- An immersive experience where each participant has “a seat at the table” regardless of global location
- Ultra -high-DEF video and audio relay true-to-life facial gestures and voice levels
- Participants can speak with one another and utilize various technologies to share any type of content
- Fully secure network connection means your meetings remain confidential
- Allow for hourly billing rates and ad-hoc, walk-in meetings.
- Westin St. Francis: USD500 per hour
- Average price per room of USD500 per hour
For pricing on all public rooms on the Tata network, please go to http://www.tatacommunications.com/telepresence/tariffs-room.htm
How do you book a room?
Go to https://tata.vnocservice.com (Tata Reservations Portal) or 1-866-614-7048
For a full list of all TATA Communications Public Room, visit us at:
About The Westin St. Francis
- The only hotel in the heart of downtown San Francisco on Union Square
- 1,195 guest rooms, including 48 suites
- Over 56,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and banquet space, in 32 distinctive rooms Largest ballroom accommodates receptions for up to 1,500 guests
- Surrounded by world-class shopping, restaurants, theatres and art district; short walk from the Financial District, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center
- Cable cars stop at the front door
- High-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms available; High-speed and Wired Internet access in all guest rooms (fee)
- For reservations and more information, call (415) 397-7000, toll free (800) 917-7458.
Our San Francisco Meeting Hotel, A Landmark Address For Over A Century
Experience the grandeur of the past - coupled contemporary luxury and style - at The Westin St. Francis. As a signature San Franciscan treasure, this landmark hotel has kept legendary watch over Union Square since 1904. For inquiries call 415-733-1255 or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.