Historic Settings & Modern Amenities
The Westin St. Francis on Union Square has long been renowned as a prominent venue for business affairs. Discover a monument to turn-of-the-century grace where meetings and events assume historic splendor. From small executive sessions in our elegant conference rooms, suites and parlors to extravagant galas in our Grand Ballroom, we feature a diverse range of sophisticated event spaces. Transcend the monotony of conventional meetings, and discover a grand, innovative setting in San Francisco.
- Over 56,000 square feet of event space, including 32 distinctive rooms, all wired with the latest technology.
- Selection of elegant venues, including our Grand Ballroom and Colonial Room.
- Expert onsite event planning staff, on hand to help throughout your event.
- Award-winning culinary staff, offering creative, custom-designed gourmet menu options.
- Expert audiovisual services, provided in-house by PSAV.
- Convenient location in the heart of San Francisco, featuring the famous clock tower, a Union Square landmark since 1904.
- Valet parking, available onsite to make things easier on your participants.
- Holiday Catering Packages
Submit an online Request for Information or contact our meeting specialist at 415-733-1255 to plan your next event.