Historic Settings & Modern Amenities
The Westin St. Francis on Union Square has long been renowned as a prominent venue for business affairs. Discover a monument to turn-of-the-century grace where meetings and events assume historic splendor. From small executive sessions in our elegant conference rooms, suites and parlors to extravagant galas in our Grand Ballroom, we feature a diverse range of sophisticated event spaces. Transcend the monotony of conventional meetings, and discover a grand, innovative setting in San Francisco.
- Over 56,000 square feet of event space, including 32 distinctive rooms, all wired with the latest technology.
- Selection of elegant venues, including our Grand Ballroom and Colonial Room.
- Expert onsite event planning staff, on hand to help throughout your event.
- Award-winning culinary staff, offering creative, custom-designed gourmet menu options.
- Expert audiovisual services, provided in-house by PSAV.
- Convenient location in the heart of San Francisco, featuring the famous clock tower, a Union Square landmark since 1904.
- Valet parking, available onsite to make things easier on your participants.
Submit an online Request for Information or contact our meeting specialist at 415-733-1255 to plan your next event.
Enticing Offers for Westin St. Francis Meetings
Privileges for Planners Have Never Been Better
When you select The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square Hotel, you'll enjoy our signature amenities that are designed to enable your groups to perform at their best. Experience the Westin difference and hold a meeting by March 30, 2016 to enjoy:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- 2% rebate to master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
- Meeting must be held by March 30, 2016
CallSend SMSCall from mobileAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype