Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Weekends are a time to recharge and gear up for the week ahead. That’s why we offer late checkout on Sundays and extended breakfast hours all weekend long.
- Move Well – Our unique fitness programs ensure your workout routine continues when you travel. From RunWESTIN™ local running maps to Gear Lending, all of our wellness programs keep you active and energized while you’re on the road.
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *independently owned and operated
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina.Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm.
- Sleep Well – With the help of Clean the World, Westin initiated an unprecedented sustainability program to collect, process, and reweave discarded Heavenly Bed linens, transforming them into thousands of pairs of pajamas to be donated to children in need whose circumstances can contribute to shortened, more fragmented sleep habits. Support this cause by purchasing a pair of these pajamas. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Delivering Good, a non-profit organization, supporting our efforts to give children in need the opportunity to Sleep Well.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—8:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family.
- Community Spirit – THANK DOG IT’S FRIDAY! Meet some sweet Muttville dogs who are looking for their forever homes. One might just be your next best friend! June 15 from 1pm-3pm in the Landmark Lobby.
- Around Town – SF Jazz Fest, June 6-17. Two week long festival of jazz performances. All performances are at the new SF Jazz Center or other Civic Center performance centers. Gay Pride Parade & Festival, June 23 and 24. This year’s theme is Embrace, Encourage, Empower. Parade starts at 10:30am on Sunday, 6/24. Festival includes more than 300 exhibitors You will also find live music and dancing in the streets all day long! War Memorial Opera House, This June, you’ll have the chance to catch The Ring. This four-part opera spectacular will be performed in full three times this month. Cycle One is from June 12 – 17, Cycle Two is from June 19 – 24, and Cycle Three is from June 26 – July 1.
- UNWIND – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- WORK WELL – “SUPERFOODSRX™ MEETING BREAKS Fuel Productivity; Work – and feel – your best with nutritious snacks and nourishing smoothies that give you the energy you need to power through any project.
- EAT WELL – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant and enjoy our new Summer menu!