Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Celebrating the holidays in San Francisco can be a lot of fun! Enjoy concerts, festivals, a Santa-themed pub crawl and much more! Union Square For five glorious weeks shoppers can take a break from the holiday madness. View a nightly “light” art show, projected onto Macy’s Men’s Building, see floating stars and Jack Frost traipsing across San Francisco. Experience local food trucks and listen to carolers perform. On Stockton Street between Geary & Ellis Streets, Dec. 1-31, 2017. San Francisco Zoo & Gardens The Reindeer Romp at the San Francisco Zoo & Gardens runs from Nov 19 to Jan 1; it’s hard not to take a bonus trip to the beach! Four Calling Birds Switch out birdsongs for classic carols and see the annual production of Charles Dickens’s “A Christmas Carol,” Dec. 2-24. Performed in A.C.T.’s beautifully ornate, century-old structure in the heart of the theater district. Disney’s Aladdin The hit Broadway musical based on the animated classic, is coming to SHN Orpheum Theatre, November 1, 2017-January 7, 2018.
- Move Well – GEAR LENDING To help you pack light and stay fit, we now offer New Balance® shoes and clothing for you to use during your stay (only $5 USD). Simply dial Service Express® to request your shoe and clothing size, and they will be conveniently delivered to your guest room. Shoes come with socks that are brand new and yours to keep, and the clothing is provided fresh and clean. Upon departure, simply leave the items in your room in their mesh bag.
- Celebrate the Season – Embrace in the magic of holiday pleasures this winter season at the iconic Westin St. Francis. Featuring Two Magnificent Castles, A Sweet Boutique, Special Holiday Meals, & Overnight Packages Sure to Inspire the Spirit of the Season. LEARN MORE
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *independently owned and operated
- Eat Well – The Oak Room Restaurant; Breakfast Hours, Monday through Friday 6:30 am– 10:30 am; Breakfast Hours Saturday & Sunday; 6:30 am—11:30 am Lunch, 12:00 pm—2:00 pm, daily; Our new Spring Menu offers a delicious Ahi Tuna Wrap – tomato, California avocado, and edamame aioli, $20 The Oak Room Restaurant
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm; Stop by after holiday shopping and try some of our favorite cocktails like the Chartreuse Swizzle, El Beso Ardiente or Lost in the Fog. Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina.
- Sleep Well – SLEEP WELL BALM—Wind Down Naturally. Infused with essential oils of lavender and chamomile, our Sleep Well balm amenity eases tension and soothes the senses.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—8:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family.
- Be Social – Be a part of the holiday fun! Stop by and take your photo in our Holly Jolly Cable Car cut-out board, share and tag The Westin St. Francis on Instagram and/or Facebook using #HollyJollyWestinStFr for a chance to win an overnight stay.
- Unwind – Lace up your skates at the Safeway Holiday Ice Rink in Union Square (November 2—January 15) and then unwind with a wine tasting! Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- A Gift for You – Moreau Paris Stop by the beautiful Moreau Paris Boutique where you’ll find luxurious French made handbags and small leather goods. The first flagship store in the United States. Conveniently located on the corner of Powell Street near the hotel. Now offering a 15% discount on purchases to registered guests of the hotel. For more details call: (415) 398-1110.