Your guide for a memorable Union Square experience.
No matter what obstacles travel puts between you and your well-being, our signature wellness programs help you soar above it all. Here you can eat, sleep, move, feel, work and play well while you’re on the road. Stay well at Westin Hotels & Resorts, where together, we can rise.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel, led by Mr. Howard Mutz, Hotel Historian; Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – The city’s cultural treasures are right outside our front doors, including museum exhibits, theater and live musical performances. If you’re looking for something off the beaten track, our staff has put together a list of their favorite things to do in San Francisco. Top 40 Things To Do
- Move Well – RUNWESTIN™ We’ have teamed up with New Balance® to provide scenic three and five-mile running routes through the city, along the beach or into rural Landscapes. Runners of all levels are encouraged to join our group run every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 6:30am. Our first run is September 5th. Simply “Meet at the Clock” located in our Landmark Lobby. Follow us up Market Street to the Ferry Building along the waterfront and back or grab a RunWESTIN map and head out on your own.
- Around Town – Drive down the crooked part of Lombard St. Attend a concert at The Fillmore. Ride a cable car. “Run” Bay to Breakers. Drive the 49-Mile Drive. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. See a Giants game at AT&T Park. Have a bonfire at Ocean Beach. See our list: Around Town.
- Feel Well – Rejuvé Spa and Wellness Center; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you want glowing skin, a strong, lean body, and a reduction in stress. Schedule an appointment: (415) 993-2232 Rejuve Wellness Center & Spa *Now offering hotel guests complimentary yoga classes every Saturday from 10 am to 11:30 am beginning September 2, 2017. ***Independently owned and operated. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager, Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com ***Space is limited.
- Eat Well – The Oak Room Restaurant; Breakfast Hours, Monday through Friday 6:30 am– 10:30 am; Breakfast Hours Saturday & Sunday; 6:30 am—11:30 am Lunch, 12:00 pm—2:00 pm, daily; Our new Spring Menu offers a delicious AHI TUNA WRAP – tomato, California avocado, and edamame aioli, $20 The Oak Room Restaurant
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Happy hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm; The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina. Summer of Love Menu
- Work Well – Treat your team to a holiday party that will go down in history. For decades, The Westin St. Francis has been welcoming guests to the heart of the city to enjoy a night filled with dancing, gourmet food, and our signature amenities designed to leave your guests with an unforgettable experience. Host a 3 or 4 hour package bar and receive one additional hour complimentary when saving your date by October 31, 2017. To book, contact: Christina Trinh, Catering Sales Specialist, Direct 415-774-0458 Mobile 415-889-7981 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleep Well – Our Westin Sleep Well Menu offers a selection of sleep-enhancing superfoods developed in partnership with SuperFoodsRx and available through in-room dining. Sleep Well Menu
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—8:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family.