Your guide for a memorable Union Square Experience.
- Discover our History – Join us for a special tour of our iconic hotel. Tours begin at our famous Magneta Clock (located in the Landmark Lobby) on Saturday mornings from 11:00 am—12 noon. Please RSVP via e-mail to: Ms. Sarah Diaz, Guest Relations Manager Sarah.Diaz@Westin.com***Space is limited and tour is for registered guests of the St. Francis only.
- Play Well – Take a better break. Find time to maximize your Westin Weekend with Sunday late checkout or take the entire family on a memorable getaway with the engaging amenities and activities of the Westin Family program.
- Move Well – Our unique fitness programs ensure your workout routine continues when you travel. From RunWESTIN™ local running maps to Gear Lending, all of our wellness programs keep you active and energized while you’re on the road.
- Feel Well – *Rejuvé Wellness Center & Spa; Take elevator F to the 14th Floor (next to The Oak Room Restaurant). Offering custom facials & massage to nutrition plans and fitness classes. If you are seeking glowing skin, a strong, lean body, or a reduction in stress, Rejuvé can pave the way to a healthier and more beautiful lifestyle. For more information and to schedule an appointment call: (415) 993-2232 or visit www.therejuvespa.com. *independently owned and operated
- Sip & Savor – Clock bar 4:00 pm—2:00 am; Food served from 4 pm—11 pm.The only San Francisco cocktail lounge created by Michelin star-winning Chef Michael Mina.Happy Hour 4:00 pm—6:00 pm; Stop by and try some of our favorite cocktails like:
THE WOMAN IN RED 12 – Canton Ginger, Lemon, Angostura, Prosecco
CLOCKWORK ORANGE 14 – Akashi, Cynar,, Falernum, Chocolate Bitters
- Sleep Well – Seize the night, too. With our award-winning Heavenly® Bed, calming Sleep Well Lavender Balm Amenity, and a special menu packed with sleep-enhancing superfoods, you’ll get an incredible night’s rest, ensuring that you don’t just get up, you rise.
- On the Go – Caruso’s 6:00 am—8:00 pm; Light Fare, Coffee Service & Full Bar; A great place for casual dining, an afternoon snack or quick bite with the family. Saint Patrick’s Day Festival & Parade, Saturday, March 17. Every year, the United Irish Societies of San Francisco host a large Saint Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival. The 2018 celebration is set for Saturday, March 17. The highlight of the event the parade which starts at 11:30am. The parade route begins at 2nd and Market streets and heads straight for Civic Center Plaza near San Francisco City Hall, where the festival will be taking place. The festival includes Irish music, dancing, and a never-ending supply of beer. The festival starts at 10am and closes around 5pm that afternoon. Stop by Caruso’s and enjoy a Grilled Reuben Sandwich $16 – Thin sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, melted Swiss cheese and homemade thousand Island dressing; *Pairs well with a GUINNESS (sold separately).
- Community Spirit – THANK DOG IT’S FRIDAY! Meet some sweet Muttville dogs who are looking for their forever homes. One might just be your next best friend! Mar 16 and Apr 27 from 1pm-3pm in the Landmark Lobby.
- Around Town – Did you know? Many San Francisco museums offer free admission at least once a month. During these days, you gain access to each museum’s permanent exhibits. Most of the monthly free admission days are on the first Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of the month. Here are a few suggestions with FREE Admission Days: SF Asian Art Museum, First Sunday of every month. Conservatory of Flowers, First Tuesday of every month. San Francisco Botanical Gardens, Second Tuesday of every month. GLBT History Museum in San Francisco, First Wednesday of the month. Popular Walking Tours: Golden Gate Bridge Walking Tour, this tour will tell you all about one of our most famous attractions. On this two-hour tour, you will learn about its history and interesting facts. Tour Schedule: Thursdays and Sundays at 11am. Meeting Location: Strauss Statue at the Golden Gate Bridge Visitors Plaza (south side). Chinatown, Chinatown is often known as a city within a city. It’s the most densely populated portion of San Francisco. This two-hour tour will take you through this interesting community and the largest Chinatown outside of Asia. Tour Schedule: Mondays and Saturdays at 10am, Mondays at 1:30pm. Meeting Location: Portsmouth Square in Chinatown at the parking garage elevators on the park level. Coit Tower Murals, Many visitors don’t realize the extent of the murals inside Coit Tower & the history behind them. On this tour, you will walk along the first floor of the tower to learn more about the murals and what San Francisco was like in the 1930s. Tour Schedule: Wednesdays & Saturdays at 11am.
- UNWIND – Chateau Montelena Tasting Room, Open daily from 1:00 pm—8:00 pm; Located just off the Landmark Lobby, guests have the opportunity to taste and purchase a wide selection of wines from this esteemed winery.
- WORK WELL – “SUPERFOODSRX™ MEETING BREAKS Fuel Productivity; Work – and feel – your best with nutritious snacks and nourishing smoothies that give you the energy you need to power through any project.
- EAT WELL – Join us in The Oak Room Restaurant this Easter!
EASTER BRUNCH BUFFET
Sunday April 1st— 10:30 am- 2:00 pm
$69 adults, $35 children 12 & under, includes a complimentary glass of sparkling wine or mimosa. For reservations call The Oak Room at 415-774-0264.