Caruso’s is a welcoming, relaxing place for morning coffee, an afternoon snack or a quick bite in the evening. Guests can select from a diverse menu featuring specialty coffee drinks, homemade pastries, wines by the glass, Panini sandwiches, salads and a full bar. After a long day of important meetings or sightseeing in San Francisco, it’s a revitalizing spot for relaxing and unwinding.
March Madness Specials (March 13 – April 3)
- Crispy Potato wedges $12 Dice tomato, green onions, bacon bits, cheddar and fontina cheese with charred Jalapeno aioli
- Grilled Reuben sandwich $16 Thin sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, melted Swiss cheese and homemade thousand island
- Beer poached and Grilled bratwurst $15 Kimchi, seeded Hot dog bun
- Bucket of Four Local Beers $24
- “Dirty Beetz” $12 (2017 North Carolina NCAA Champs) Hanger One vodka, beet juice, lime and orange juice