Comfortable, Convenient Accommodations
Experience the rich, colorful history of turn-of-the-century San Francisco amid contemporary amenities and services at The Westin St. Francis on Union Square. Each of our accommodations is impeccably appointed with classic dark wood furniture, our famous Heavenly Beds®, wall and floor coverings, in-room safes and state-of-the-art safety upgrades. Select the historic Landmark Building, boasting high-ceilinged guest rooms, crystal chandeliers and crown molding. Or reserve a room or suite in the Tower, offering a spectacular convergence of personalization and charm.
- The Tower is accessed by five glass elevators.
- Each Tower Building room has a large bay window, some with commanding skyline views, and features our trademark Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Bath®.
- The Landmark Building dates back to 1904, reflecting a turn-of-the-century charm complete with curved high ceilings, ornate moldings and crystal chandeliers. All Main Building rooms offer high ceilings chandeliers and ornate woodwork.
- All rooms feature windows that open with new, empire-style furniture and modern-day amenities including Heavenly Bed® and Heavenly Bath®.
- Guestrooms boast custom-designed classic dark wood furniture topped with gold and silver granite, luxurious bronze-patterned carpeting, velvety chaise lounges and contemporary abstract artwork.
Book your hotel reservations online today for The Best Rates. Guaranteed.