Comfortable, Revitalizing Downtown San Francisco Accommodations
Experience the rich, colorful history of turn-of-the-century San Francisco - amid contemporary amenities and services -- at The Westin St. Francis . Each of our Union Square San Francisco accommodations has been transformed and impeccably appointed with new furniture, including our famous Heavenly Beds®, wall and floor coverings, in-room safes, and state-of-the-art safety upgrades. Select the Historic Main Building, which boasts high-ceilinged guest rooms, crystal chandeliers, and crown molding. Or reserve a room or suite in the Tower - which features a modern design and some accommodations with commanding skyline views - a spectacular convergence of personalized luxury and charm. Book your San Francisco hotel accommodations at The St. Francis, and enjoy a wealth of features and services.
- All Tower Building rooms are very similar in layout, furnishings and décor.
- Each room has a large bay window.
- The Tower is accessed by five glass elevators
- All rooms feature our trademark Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Baths.
- This part of the hotel was built between 1904 and 1917, reflecting a turn-of-the-century charm brimming with ornate chandeliers and appointments. All rooms are decorated with new, Empire style furniture and feature all the modern-day amenities including Heavenly Beds® and Heavenly Bath® to ensure supreme comfort and relaxation.
- All Main Building rooms offer high ceilings chandeliers an ornate woodwork.
- All rooms are furnished with new, empire-style furniture.
- All rooms have windows that open and feature our trademark Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Baths
- Approximately $12 million was invested in the complete transformation of all 614 guestrooms and common areas in the Main Building. Guestrooms bridge the world between the old and new with a fresh sophistication that perfectly showcases the classically beautiful 1906 architecture. Subtle textures and a neutral color palette of ecru, bronze and dark brown tones complement the traditional curved high ceilings, ornate moldings and crystal chandeliers.
- Guestrooms boast custom-designed classic dark wood furniture topped with gold and silver granite, luxurious bronze-patterned carpeting, light-colored wall coverings with a unique “hammered” appearance, velvety chaise lounges, contemporary abstract artwork, signature Westin Heavenly Beds, 37” flat screen televisions and ergonomic desk chairs.
Our San Francisco Hotel Accommodations Offer Customized Service And Luxury
Experience the grandeur of the past - coupled with contemporary luxury and style - at The Westin St. Francis. As a signature San Franciscan treasure, this landmark hotel has kept legendary watch over Union Square since 1904. Book your downtown San Francisco accommodations online today for The Best Rates. Guaranteed.