More than just a hotel, The Westin St. Francis on Union Square has been a celebrated destination since 1904. The historic Magneta Grandfather Clock located in our landmark lobby has been a popular gathering spot for generations of travelers, white marble columns, ornate balconies and intricate woodwork transport guests back to the elegance of yesteryear. Discover the allure of the city's most charismatic and vital setting offering the grandeur of the past, coupled with contemporary luxury and style.
- Featuring classic accommodations, with amenities including the revolutionary Heavenly Beds® and Heavenly Baths®.
- Offering attentive service and amenities, with a commitment to guest renewal and relaxation.
- Highlighting spectacular onsite cuisine , including the renowned BOURBON STEAK restaurant.
- Surrounded by exciting attractions, including shopping and theatres, with a cable car stop outside the front door.
- Located in the heart of San Francisco on Union Square, a short walk from the Financial District, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center.
Book your hotel reservations online today for The Best Rates. Guaranteed.